Financial Services Consultant
We are expanding and looking for self-motivated, winning-minded individuals who are open and keen to learn about Investment, which has been a trendy topic amongst people and we are here to educate individuals.
This is the job opportunity that allows you to have the best of both worlds of not needing to work a desk-bound 9 to 5 job and still able to have professional growth in your career. Join us today!
* Exposure to Professional and Personal Growth Development
* 1 to 1 Mentorship by experienced financial consultants
* Develop your knowledge on investment and financial literacy
* Opportunity to gain Psychological Profiling knowledge to engage with clients
* Opportunity to participate in Investment Seminars/Events by fund houses
* Enhance and groom entrepreneurship skills in a face-paced growing company
Job Scope / Description:
*Advise client on investment portfolio
* Provide regular reviews on clients’ invested funds
* Update clients on the current investment market movement and present investment opportunities
* Minimum 21 years old (regulatory requirement)
* At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A-Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent, Degree holders in any field.
* Mid Career Switch with a min. of 2-3 years working experience in any field are welcome
* No experience with a driven and winning mindset are welcome as well
* Highly motivated individual with interest in investment and financial markets